Returns management is seen as one of the key roadblocks to developing a truly Global eCommerce offering, and it's no secret that having an effective worldwide returns policy is a vital stepping stone towards eCommerce excellence
SEKO Logistics’ new OmniReturns service improves cost and visibility for etailers and retailers
SEKO Omni-Channel Logistics is reinventing and simplifying the product returns process for retailers, etailers and consumers globally by combining best-in-class logistics and carrier processes with award-winning inhouse technology designed to reduce costs, provide end-to-end shipment visibility, and the best possible customer experience.
SEKO OmniReturns service improves cost and visibility
SEKO Omni-Channel Logistics simplifies the product returns process for retailers, etailers and consumers globally. Our best-in-class logistics/carrier process, paired with our award-winning, in-house technology, is specifically designed to reduce cost, provide end-to-end shipment visibility and impeccable customer experience. This innovative, cloud-based platform enables your customers to see the complete life cycle of a return – a frictionless solution that encourages brand loyalty and a consistent consumer experience. OmniRPS is SEKO’s global returns operating platform that delivers complete transparency of the returns process across every aspect of the supply chain.
SEKO’s innovative OmniReturns service provides sellers with:
- Visibility from label creation to stock re-entering at the etailer/retailer warehouse
- In-country returns carriers and processing hubs in major eCommerce hubs around the world to get sellers closer to consumers at lower cost
- Complete global customs compliance and repatriation services
- Multiple consumer engagement methods from portal access to API (Application Programming Interface) access to carrier labels, enabling sellers to control the returns journey in line with their supply chain strategy
- The ability to automate customer refunds or store credits at the key milestones of 1st carrier scan anywhere in the world, processed within the SEKO hub, or on the management dashboard
- A multi-language portal offering various carriers, free or paid returns options, pre-printed labels on dispatch, or API access
SEKO’s Omni-Channel network spans over 30 countries in the UK, Europe and Scandinavia, as well as, the US, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. We offer a one-stop returns service with more global reach than anyone else in the business.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO FIND OUT HOW SEKO CAN HELP YOU TO TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS
Everything we do is focused on making our customers' lives easier and helping them to develop and maintain excellent relationships with their own customers
Get in touch today to find out what we can do for your business, or alternatively take a look at the useful information below to learn more about our services.