SEKO provides careful transportation of your medical, surgical, diagnostic and imaging equipment, as well as your pharmaceutical products, clinical trials and samples.
Our combination of specialist healthcare logistics resources makes us uniquely qualified to become a trusted partner for any healthcare organization:
- Dedicated compliance-based program management and site audits
- In-house developed real-time technology
- Highly trained staff and state of the art facilities
- Regional warehouse infrastructure and transport network
- Flexible capacity for surface, air, ocean and multi-modal transport
- Quality Management System - ISO: 13485 and 9001
- 24/7 customer service for surgical material and equipment support
SEKO can set up, deploy and handle your demonstration equipment, finished goods installations and return material authorization logistics – all delivered via a comprehensive suite of configurable IT solutions, MedTec certified 3PL warehouses and an Air Ride Network.
Our logistics program includes:
- Regional hubs and control towers
- Clean rooms for servicing and repair
- Finished goods installations
- Return material authorization/reverse logistics
- Asset management and recovery
- Asset Event Management software
- Inventory management
- Contract manufacturing support
- Established SOPs and KPI metrics reporting
- Technical and engineering service support
- Reverse logistics for pharmaceutical recalls
- Evaluation, design and production of crating and packaging
We also have more than 25 years of pharmaceutical and biotechnology logistics experience - enabling us to offer a value-added pharmaceutical sample delivery program, coupled with full-scale trade/reverse logistics services, to meet all of the required industry standards. We can service both ambient and cold chain transportation around the globe and, with our GPS technology, you can also see where your products are at any time; whether they are for clinical trial or trade distribution.
We have over 400 best-in-class, highly qualified network teams, giving you multiple options in major cities to ensure flexible capabilities, capacity and scheduling. Our teams all meet SEKO’s stringent qualification standards and carrier certification process – with a Network Manager, a Network Training Manager and a Quality Manager on each team.
Enabling Lean Initiatives
SEKO continually drives cost out of your supply chain. For example through:
- Regional optimization of trial inventory
- Activity management system for streamlined communications
- Installation and de-installation support services
- Specialized technical services such as decontamination and maintenance
- Compliance and quality management
- Automated questionnaires for program evaluation
- MedTec regional hubs which can be used as meeting and training centers
- Crate design, build, repair and retrofitting capabilities
US MedTec Operations Awarded ISO13485 Certification
"I was really impressed with SEKO MedTec’s consultative approach to our distribution needs. They simply have the best execution and customer service of all my supply chain providers."Avic Gonzalez Transportation Manager, Beckman Coulter
Find out how SEKO can Transform Your Business
Everything we do is focused on making our customers' lives easier and helping them to develop and maintain excellent relationships with their own customers.
To find out more, fill in the form, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call.