SEKO Logistics General Counsel and VP Char Dalton Joins Panel at Air Cargo 2020 in Nashville
SEKO’s very own, Char Dalton, takes the stage at a successful Air Cargo 2020 Conference panel in Nashville this week to inform attendees on:
- Getting, growing, & retaining key talent
- Attracting and motivating millennials, as well as, retaining your baby boomers
- Employment laws impacting non-solicitation clauses, no poaching of employee clauses, tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- High Performer Plans for grooming your next generation into leadership
- Leadership training and coaching for your senior executives
- Marijuana laws, drug testing, background checks, reference checks and interviews
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Everything we do is designed to make our clients' lives easier - helping them to develop and maintain excellent relationships with their own customers. Let us know what business challenges you are facing, and we'll see what we can do to help.