COVID-19 Advisory Notice Greater China Update: March 17
Please see below for a brief overview on office statuses and updates from our advisory yesterday. Please bear in mind that the situation is changing frequently, and we will do our utmost to ensure operations are impacted as little as possible.
SEKO Great China Office Status:
- Hong Kong – Team A/B until further notice
- Shenzhen Working from home 14-18 March
- Shanghai Working from home 16-18 March
- Qingdao – Working from home from today until further notice
- All Other Offices - Team A/B until further notice
We will update status of our Greater China offices as soon as we have further notification from local government authorities.
The situation remains the same without obvious change from yesterday.
- Closed highway ramps have been reopening, but not for all highways. Trucks are unable to get into Suzhou / Kunshan cities to proceed with pickups.
- A longer lead time is required due to strict inspection of drivers’ COVID test reports.
- Some factories located in Jiangsu province are still closed which will further delay the cargo pickup to possibly next week.
If you have any questions for the China operations team, please contact the following:
- General Operations – Dannis.Yang@sekologistics.com
- China Air Freight – John.Chen@sekologistics.com
- China Ocean Freight – Qi.Bei@sekologistics.com
- Shenzhen Management – Paulson.Xie@sekologistics.com
- China Management – David.Huang@sekologistics.com
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Everything we do is designed to make our clients' lives easier - helping them to develop and maintain excellent relationships with their own customers. Let us know what business challenges you are facing, and we'll see what we can do to help.