Purchase Order Management Services
SEKO’s Purchase Order Management is a user-friendly system that provides real time control and processing of sales and purchase transactions, no matter what their status. Giving you true visibility within your supply chain and enabling you to manage vendors by exception, with better control over inbound shipments, and true end-to-end visibility.
Our Purchase Order Management system was designed for shippers that usually source from five or more vendors (locally or in other countries) and have multiple distribution centers or buyers.
Customers with vendor compliance and communication issues will find value in PO Management, as the application offers dashboards and reports to monitor desired KPIs for each vendor. Benefits of the PO system for shippers also include:
- Decreased shipping costs
- Better ability to meet production and delivery target dates
- Advanced notifications on any Purchased Orders outside of shipment windows
- Management of vendors for continuous improvement
- Increased communication and less sourcing errors
- Order consolidation and load planning