Consumer demand for ecommerce continues to grow – and with this comes great responsibility for the logistics firm that you choose to manage your deliveries.
SEKO works with the world’s top brands, SME retailers and etailers, to expand their Global presence for international outbound shipping and returns. As the only forwarder capable of processing Type 86 shipments via air as well as ocean freight, we know what it takes to transfer your parcels across borders – providing your business with the competitive edge in today’s ever-growing worldwide marketplace.
Our Services Travel The Extra Mile
Ability to send to any country via one platform
Platform for least cost delivery routing
Intelligent routing based on client requirements – including lowest cost, quickest delivery timeframe, preferred carrier and more
Carrier performance reporting
Ability to compare carrier performance with stated zonal transit times
Reducing potential delivery issues by verifying delivery addresses according to regional and national standards
Direct API integration
All features are available through a direct API integration with us
Global Reach, Local Expertise
- Daily parcel consolidations via air freight services
- Inbound shipping services via our 3 gateways hubs in New York, Chicago and LA
- Specialist in-house cross border expertise
- Section 321 and Type 86 clearances
- USA Domestic Standard and Express Delivery
- Manifest-cleared express freight
- 2-hour turnaround from cargo arrival to courier collection, for next day delivery
- Around 20% of deliveries completed on the same day as aircraft arrival
- Providing next day delivery to all areas of Hong Kong
- Same-day collection, processing and hand over of freight to courier, SF Express
- Full shipping access into China
- Enhanced by acquisition of China specialists Air-City in June 2019
- Collection and sort centers in country, shipping to Europe and North America
- Transpacific Express – multi-modal express service
- Low Value Bulk Import (LVBI) clearances into the UK
- 22,000 sq. ft Egham facility, neighbouring Heathrow
- Part of our £5m+ commitment to support rising international ecommerce shipping
- 46% of UK SMEs exporting and receiving revenue from overseas
- Own and operate all key hubs in Australia
- Decentralised service via four entry points – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Manage all clearance processes and all exceptions
- Report on all carrier activities
- Australia Domestic Express Delivery
- Own and operate all key hubs in New Zealand
- 45% of deliveries occur in metro Auckland
- US parcels for New Zealand are sent to Auckland, their major airport hub
- Multi-user warehouses in Toluca, Monterrey and Queratro
- Position inventory safely in-country
- Access to one of the fast-growing ecommerce markets – predicted to increase by 56% by 2021
SEKO MILTON KEYNES
Becoming one of our fastest-growing locations, SEKO Milton Keynes delivers a range of ecommerce services for Global brands - including wholesale, retail and consumer order fulfilment, domestic and international delivery management, as well as returns management.
250,000 sqft of storage and activity space.
Centrally located on the UK’s arterial motorway, close to hubs of all the major carriers.
A Class 4 secured facility - protected by a full perimeter fence, 360 HD camera surveillance, as well as alarm, electronic pass and sprinkler systems.
One of SEKO's fastest growing locations since opening in 2014.
A bonded warehouse which is AEO AND BREEAM certified, GDPR compliant and IATA registered to ensure maximum capability.
Responsible for fulfilling millions of end user orders from cosmetics to apparel and accessories.
The fundamentals of cross border ecommerce
From airlines to clearance partners, we work alongside the best in the business to deliver our expert cross border services – providing a single route of access to the world’s ultimate ecommerce shipping solutions.
Wherever, whenever – you can count on us to deliver the goods:
- International Tracked Delivery
- International Express Delivery
- Domestic Delivery, Gateway Services and Downstream Access Services
- Global Freight Forwarding
- Domestic Next Day US/Australia Delivery
- Transpacific Express – China, South East Asia
We are the single point of all returns – providing the inside track to your final destination:
- International Tracked Returns
- International Intelligent Returns
- Domestic Returns
- Global Returns
What is section 321 type 86 clearance?
SEKO’s Section 321 and Type 86 entry expertise ensures the efficient management of bulk parcel Customs Clearance – transferring express cross border deliveries from A to B, without unnecessary customs charges or unexpected import delays.
Why Choose SEKO?
Through line-haul and local injection services at destination, SEKO’s expertise in
express ecommerce and cross border delivery puts your mind at ease. We offer:
Access to primary ecommerce markets
Including the UK, USA, Hong Kong and more
Reduced transit time and lower costs
To international markets for faster expansion
Inhouse Section 321 and Type 86 expertise
As well as in-house LVBI clearance expertise in the UK
Multiple last mile courier and postal options
Leveraging and consolidating choices
Custom-branded Omni-Channel tracking portal
Linking back to clients’ site with banner ads
Unified tracking internationally
Regardless of final mile postal carrier
The home of Omni UK, SEKO Egham is located close to London Heathrow and therefore provides the ideal base for our flagship airfreight and ecommerce parcel services - both inbound into the UK and outbound to the world.
Covering approximately 23,000 sqft of space.
Central to London Heathrow to facilitate efficient airfreight and ecommerce parcel transfer.
An ETSF bonded and HMRC and AEO approved facility for full capability.
Achieved through internal and external CCTV coverage.
Find out how SEKO can Transform Your Business
Everything we do is focused on making our customers' lives easier and helping them to develop and maintain excellent relationships with their own customers.
To find out more, fill in the form, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call.