TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF...
My name is Shanley Compton – but you can call me the Data Driven Diva!
As Returns Product Manager at SEKO New Zealand, I am responsible for:
- Defining and delivering the product roadmap, based on best-in-class solutions, industry demand and forward thinking
- Managing performance and development of returns systems, using data to drive important decisions
- Prioritizing development on account of business goals, demand and retailer feedback
- Ensuring a high standard of customer experience is met across all customer-facing aspects of returns
What is a typical day in the life?
EVERY DAY STARTS WITH...
A green tea! Then I start going through my emails - being located in New Zealand means that I get tons of emails from the global team at all hours!
- Respond to emails, working with developers and going through support tickets
- Making sure outcomes for tickets are what customers are expecting, as well as testing tickets to confirm they are ready for release
- Organizing meetings with the team, so everyone stays on track and any issues within the process are resolved
PHEW, TIME FOR A BREAK...
On the menu today is Thai food, followed by some fresh greens to power me through the day!
No day is complete without…
- Ensuring we get feedback from retailers, so the team can process any changes proactively
- Ticking off everything in my diary
- Responding to all emails and making sure any messages raised from my team are dealt with