TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF...
My name is Joe Miller – but you can call me the White Glove Wizard!
As a Commercial Director for White Glove at SEKO Farnborough, I am responsible for:
- Unearthing clients, creating proposals and networking within the industry
- Understanding best practices in the wider marketplace, so we are leading the front of the pack!
- Spearheading sales, including internal sales, so we can get the best experience for our clients in the SEKO network
- Explaining operational roles and responsibilities around accounts, so our team can better understand our clients' needs
- Strategizing for the future development of services and offerings
What is a typical day in the life?
EVERY DAY STARTS WITH...
- Spending time with the team here in the office and commercially going through past propositions that need getting over the line
- Going back and forth with colleagues to make sure they are equipped to aid our clients
PHEW, TIME FOR A BREAK...
I am known as 'Mr. Oreo' - I often have one to keep me going on the move!
No day is complete without…
- Meeting the new business needs of our current customers, as well as scheduling in calls to make sure everything is on track
- Working through and revalidating proposals, as well as chasing up customers - White Glove is 24/7 and so am I!