Reiss takes great pride in its all-star following; from members of the Royal family to Hollywood stars, the Reiss offering appeals to the most stylish of celebrities and fashion influencers.
Reiss now has greater supply chain control and visibility, thanks to SEKO’s open-ended technology system - allowing Reiss employees to instantly view progress, and its merchandisers to plan effectively. This enables Reiss to run a robust and reliable manufacturing and supply process, saving both time and money and allowing senior executives more time to concentrate on their beautifully-designed products, luxurious stores and customer satisfaction.
Reiss required a logistics partner to support their UK team with the challenge of expanding overseas. The Reiss merchandising and production teams also wanted more freight expertise to help them to drive economies across their supply chain. Reiss also needed overseas Distribution Centres to provide an efficient logistics service into their new worldwide stores.
- Full integration of SEKO’s 360 supply chain software including Quality Control approval and Purchase Order reporting
- Freight training and strong internal relationship with Buying & Merchandising teams
- Set-up Overseas Distribution Centres, fulfilling stores in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong and USA
- Freight calculator to give greater visibility of costs when creating Purchase Orders
- Hong Kong consolidation programme to reduce container & Air Freight spend
Benefits of the SEKO solution
- Greater cohesion between Buying & Merchandising with Import/Export team
- Overseas Distribution Centres to support new store openings
- Improved visibility of full supply chain
- Greater utilisation at origins to reduce costs for Reiss
- Vendor compliance as per Service Level Agreements
- Far East Hub to replenish & allocate stock to local stores
SEKO provides an efficient Global logistics service to worldwide DCs taking stock smoothly from supplier to store. Reiss has continued to expand globally with new stores opening up in numerous continents, using SEKO’s overseas DCs to fulfil the growing number of new stores with Reiss’ innovative and original fashion worldwide.
In 2019, Reiss reported an 8.3% sales increase to £186.3m and a 21.3% rise in EBITDA to £19.3m for the year.
"Working with SEKO has provided us with an essential platform for international growth. Thanks to SEKO, our expansion into the US and Far East has been very smooth and low risk. We only pay for the space and logistics activity we actually use meaning we have no fixed costs and an extremely competitive global fulfillment solution."Yussef Bictash Operations Manager
Share SEKO content on social