CLIENT ADVISORY: ISRAEL WAR – OCTOBER 12 | SEKO Logistics
What’s the Latest
On Sunday, October 8, Israel formally declared war on Hamas following a surprise attack on Saturday. The conflict continues and is likely to continue for the foreseeable future. Ports, airports and operations in Israel have been impacted by the conflict.
What We Know
- The situation is constantly evolving and staffing levels at SEKO offices in Israel will be adjusted to maintain the health and safety of our staff. However, the team will continue to do their best to maintain the quality of our services.
- SEKO has secured a temporary warehouse in Haifa.
- The Port of Ashdod is currently closed. The Port of Haifa is working as usual.
- As of today, airlines including El Al, DHL and Silk Way are operating as normal. Other airlines are working at a reduced capacity or have canceled all flights.
- SEKO is already mobilizing humanitarian efforts through existing partnerships and is actively shipping and storing food for those impacted in Israel.
- Our team in France is working closely with large clients and colleagues on the ground in Israel to support where we can.
SEKO's utmost priority is to help ensure the safety and security of our colleagues, clients, and their families in the region.
Our team is committed to using the full weight of our network and resources where and when we are needed to support humanitarian relief efforts, as well as helping our clients continue operating as the situation and conflict unfolds.
It is our sincere hope that a peace agreement can be reached swiftly to end the tragic violence.
This is an ongoing and developing situation we are continuing to monitor closely so that we can provide timely updates to those impacted. As this conflict persists, our team is prepared to help find alternative routes where necessary, and further support humanitarian efforts.
If you have questions, please reach out to your SEKO representative, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Everything we do is designed to make our clients' lives easier - helping them to develop and maintain excellent relationships with their own customers. Let us know what business challenges you are facing, and we'll see what we can do to help.