TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF...
My name is Silvio Maggiotto – but you can call me STRATEGIC HERO!
As Global Solutions Manager for Ecommerce at SEKO Los Angeles, I am responsible for:
- Designing supply chain processes to contribute to client margin gains
- Prioritizing, assigning, and managing new client implementations
- Providing leadership experience and guidance to clients at all levels of experience
- Ensuring project timelines are met including capturing dynamic changes during the solutions phase
- Ensuring enhanced communications with client, suppliers & SEKO origin
- Developing tailored solutions that meet client speed-to-market intentions (phased integrations)
What is a typical day in the life?
EVERY DAY STARTS WITH...
A cup of tea or coffee! I then check for any client priorities communications.
PHEW, TIME FOR A BREAK...
On the menu today is a salad! – Followed by an afternoon snack of Sour Patch Kids.
No day is complete without…
- Ensuring team members are timely to all client side meetings
- Assembling data and reviewing timeliness of client shipments
- Ongoing development of supply chain process innovations (Process Improvement)