SEKO AND HUBBED KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS COMING BACK FOR MORE.
Through SEKO’s returns portal integration with HUBBED, your Australian customers now have access to the HUBBED parcel drop-off point network of over 3,000 retail locations across Australia. Not only does this mean you can provide your customers with even more convenience, choice and control, but you can also find the most cost effective returns solution for your business – and reclaim value from every sale.
If you're ready to find out more about the SEKO and HUBBED returns solution, complete the form below to get in touch today.
SEKO INTEGRATION WITH
While we may be the specialists on all things returns, integrating with HUBBED was an obvious choice as we continue to enhance the customer experience.
HUBBED is an ecommerce technology solutions company that also has a parcel collection point (PUDO) network of over 3,000 retail locations in Australia. Retailers can provide returns services to their customers with parcel drop off to these 24/7 or extended hour retail locations. HUBBED has operated in Australia since 2014. Find out more about HUBBED here.
Here's how it works:
- The customer creates a return in SEKO's OmniReturns portal
- They select the HUBBED service option
- The customer enters their preferred drop-off suburb or postcode and selects a HUBBED drop-off location from the selection presented
- After printing and attaching a return label, the customer drops off the return parcel at their selected HUBBED location
- The parcel is picked up from the HUBBED location and transported to SEKO for processing
Find out how SEKO can Transform Your Business
Everything we do is focused on making our client's lives easier and helping them to develop and maintain excellent relationships with their own customers.
To find out more, please complete the enquiry form – and we’ll be in touch shortly to kickstart your SEKO experience.