In order to maintain a high level of safety for not only logistic employees but also your end customers, SEKO request your understanding and full operational compliance at all times when sending Dangerous Goods (DGs).
- SEKO Logistics Australia Pty Ltd (SEKO) will not accept any Dangerous Goods that do not meet the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the Australian Dangerous Goods (ADGC) Code for Road Transport or the (IMDG) International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code for Sea Transport including the relevant documentation required by each code.
- SEKO will only carry dangerous goods for regular clients that are listed on the DG Approved Shippers Register and not for casual shippers of Dangerous Goods.
- SEKO require all DG items to be submitted for pre-approval in writing using the SEKO DG Approval Application Form prior to any form of logistics being provided. All items approved for shipping by SEKO will be provided to the retailer in writing and added to the DG Approved Shippers Register.
- Retailer DGs will be approved specific to a trade lane. Approval for shipping on one trade lane does not allow shipment on other trade lanes.
- Once approval has been granted and the retailer & associated DGs have been added to the SEKO DG Register, Shipments will be continually monitored by SEKO employees. Retailer’s must adhere to any requests made by SEKO employees in order to maintain compliance.
- SEKO are under no obligation to accept or approve any item regarded as a DG. Acceptance is at the discretion of SEKO.
- Any DGs sent via SEKO without approval will be destroyed prior to any harm being caused.