READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
As our business grows, so too does our team. We’re always looking for ambitious, dedicated and problem-solving individuals to join us in providing game-changing solutions for our clients - so if that could be you, discover what opportunities await at SEKO.
To learn more about the role, simply click on the opportunity of interest and download the detailed job specification - available in Adobe PDF format.
If you think you could be the right fit, please complete the form at the bottom of the page and be sure to attach your CV.
SEKO Logistics Australia - Melbourne
About SEKO Logistics:
SEKO Logistics, is a US $1B multi-national logistics and freight company. SEKO Logistics Australia, has been in operation for over 8 years and is a major player in Ecommerce, Ocean & Air Forwarding, Contract Logistics and Transportation. As a growing and evolving company, we offer a collaborative environment and an inclusive team that embraces diversity.
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior business Development Manager based in Victoria.
The Victorian based BDM is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with crucial retailers and other potential customers, working closely with the GM Commercial and across global SEKO stations. The candidate will lead in developing new business opportunities that support SEKO’s overall growth strategy.
Additionally, the candidate will supplement the retention of key clients in close coordination with Melbourne branch management and the Ecommerce business unit.
- Customers (New and Existing)
- SEKO AU (operations, CS, etc.) and overseas branches
- Develop new business opportunities with ecommerce retailers and other potential customers at all sales cycle stages to include targeting, prospecting, and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Support Melbourne Branch Management with the complex retention of Strategic Victorian-based ecommerce clients.
- Work effectively with C-Level decision-makers, i.e., CFO, CTO, VP's and Directors, to develop long-term strategic relationships.
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of SEKO’s products and solutions.
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline towards targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
- Collaborate with professional servicesand other support teams to ensure successful implementations.
- Manage large-scale, complex contract negotiations and close new business deals with ecommerce retailers and other potential customers, working closely with the GM of Commercial ANZ.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports Company revenue and profitability targets.
- Attend conferences and forums to promote the SEKO brand.
- Prepare and give business reviews and presentations to the senior management team every month.
- Minimum 5 years of Business Development experience in Significant Parcel Logistics, Supply Chain and or Ecommerce Logistics expertise.
- Experience selling bespoke and standardised solutions to large business customers, including identifying, qualifying, proposing, and closing sales opportunities.
- Extensive experience building long-term trusted advisor relationships with senior stakeholders (internal and external) and the ability to influence these stakeholders.
- Proven ability to develop long-term strategic relationships with C-Level decisionmakers.
- Familiarity with solution selling and price and product selling, with a particular focus on technical integration with large ecommerce retailers.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of complex sales techniques and tracked record-creating, negotiating and closing multi-million-dollar large-scale deals.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business.
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Sales discipline knowledge, including sales techniques, account planning, opportunity planning and reporting.
We are seeking someone with a passion for Supply Chain and Ecommerce, driven by recognition and a proven track record of success within Parcel Logistics, Supply Chain, Ecommerce or fulfilment selling, who takes a hands-on approach to build business opportunities.
What’s on offer:
- Join a team of like-minded people who get things done in a fun environment
- Staff social functions
- Immediate start
JOIN THE TEAM
Our world is fast-paced and ever-changing, so there truly is no time like the present to apply. If you think you’ve got what it takes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch - we’d love to hear from you!
Kickstart the application process by filling out the form - including your contact details, desired job role and CV. As a global logistics provider, there’s no limit to where our opportunities can lead. So whether you’re looking for a role in sales, marketing, operations or other, begin your SEKO journey today.
- We aim to respond to all enquiries within 7 business days
- No recruitment agencies