Providing supreme supply chain visibility
Established in 1999 in Cambridge, England, Supremebeing takes its influence from British street culture to create a unique aesthetic of original, detailed products - fit for purpose and designed for all seasons.
Benefits of the SEKO Solution
- Designed and delivered a web-based technology solution to enable Supremebeing to manage international Purchase Orders with numerous factories around the world
- Established a US logistics operation
- Provided SKU level supply chain visibility of inventory in transit by air and sea
- Saved management time with improved automation and processes
- Improved supply chain efficiencies and customer service levels
Supremebeing needed more visibility and awareness of purchase orders coming in from suppliers. Alongside this operational requirement, Supremebeing also wanted to improve its distribution channels in the US.
SEKO implemented the MySEKO technology solution to manage Purchase Orders. A US warehousing and distribution centre was also established to enable internal management of this element of the supply chain. A dedicated account team was created as an integral part of the overall logistics solution.
Supremebeing gained significant improvements in service levels, with 24/7 availability and full visibility of Purchase Orders from factory to customer - as well as benefitting through the implementation of a US distribution center program.