True logistics excellence is achieved with the integration of many layers of expertise. All eCommerce shipping solutions must unite seamlessly to meet rising consumer expectations and compete in today’s ever-changing Omni-Channel retail market. Our exemplary multi-channel retail and supply chain credentials enable our clients to transform their business and keep their customers happy.
SEKO Logistics works with today’s top brands and the most entrepreneurial SME retailers and e-tailers, to expand their Global presence for international outbound shipping and returns. In fact, we are the only forwarder that is able to process Type 86 shipments via air freight as well as ocean freight. We currently deliver tens of millions of eCommerce parcels Globally each year, and this is increasing exponentially as consumer demand continues to grow.
PARCEL SHIPPING BETWEEN COUNTRIES
Our intercontinental fulfillment options, paired with the ability to manage an entire Omni-Channel retailing process from access at origin gives you the competitive advantage. Through line-haul and local injection services at destination, SEKO’s expertise in cross border and express eCommerce delivery puts your mind at ease. We offer:
- Faster, cheaper access to primary eCommerce markets including the UK, USA, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- In-house Section 321 and Type 86 clearance expertise through our acquisition of Air-City in June 2019
- Reduced transit time and lower costs to international markets for faster expansion
- In-house LVBI clearance expertise in the UK
- Leveraging and consolidating multiple last mile courier and postal options
- Reduced cart abandonment rates internationally, with lower shipping costs
- Custom-branded Omni-Channel tracking portal that links back to the clients’ site with banner ads
- Unified tracking internationally, regardless of final mile postal carrier
- An easy and monetized eCommerce returns shipping solution
WHAT IS SECTION 321 TYPE 86 CLEARANCE?
SEKO’s Section 321 Type 86 entry expertise provides the ability to manage bulk parcel Customs Clearance, avoiding import delay and allowing for quick release of 1,000s of parcels at low cost. Our ability to value these types of imports and to ensure that customs and duties are only paid when needed - and then do so immediately - means that express cross border eCommerce deliveries can move through the system as fast as possible, without any clearance delay issues.
For more information please visit our Section 321 Type 86 Clearance page.
CONSOLIDATION AND CONSISTENCY
Consumer expectations are always met with:
- Consistent customer experience – consumers are given the same stylish experience in web, mobile and retail channels
- Connectivity – all parts of your eCommerce system will communicate seamlessly
- Visibility – track inventory and availability in real time
- Flexibility – dynamically schedule your deliveries and select shipment methods
- Delivery – direct to your customer, with integrated back-end tracking and reporting
- Seamless internal integration – online orders and returns are managed smoothly alongside existing retail channels
We use a flexible, design-centered approach that is driven by your desired brand experience and powered by our agile, scalable technology. This consistency ensures that, behind the words and pictures, your content management systems are fast, up-to-date and easy to use.
Our configured systems enable us to implement tailored express shipping solutions specific to your customer experience requirements. Full integration into MySEKO gives you complete visibility from warehouse to website.
- Global network - ability to send to any country via one platform
- Platform for least cost delivery routing - intelligent routing based on client requirements including lowest cost, quickest delivery timeframe, preferred carrier and more
- Carrier performance reporting - ability to compare carrier performance with stated zonal transit times
- Address validation - reducing potential delivery issues by verifying delivery addresses according to regional and national standards
- Direct API integration - all features are available through a direct API integration with us
Working in conjunction with 60 SEKO locations across the USA, we offer daily parcel consolidations via air freight services out of our hubs in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles - to markets like Sydney, Melbourne, London, Hong Kong, Perth, Auckland and more. We also provide inbound shipping services via our three gateway hubs, and have specialist in-house cross border expertise that enables us to carry out Section 321 and Type 86 clearances into the USA – providing retailers and brands around the world with fast and efficient access to the US market.
Our Singapore location is managed and handled by SEKO staff on the ground – with manifest-cleared express freight, giving us a two hour turn around from cargo arrival to the goods being with our local courier partner SF Express for next day delivery. In fact, around 20% of deliveries are completed on the same day as aircraft arrival.
Our Hong Kong location is also managed and handled by SEKO staff, with freight arriving around midday. This gives us same-day collection, processing and hand over to our local courier partner, SF Express – providing next day delivery to all areas of Hong Kong.
SEKO also has full ability to ship into China, which was further enhanced by our acquisition of China specialists Air-City in June 2019. We also have collection and sort centers in country which enable marketplace sellers to ship to Europe and North America. These locations include Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Yiwu, Ningbo, Hong Kong (2 sites), Hangzhou, Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin and Chengdu.
The UK is the third largest eCommerce market in the world, with 46% of UK SMEs exporting and receiving revenue from overseas. This means that the UK is now one of SEKO’s largest Global markets across more than 40 countries. As such, our ability to carry out Low Value Bulk Import (LVBI) clearances into the UK for eCommerce parcels is a key benefit for our clients.
We believe that Heathrow will become an even more vital gateway for a plethora of new cross border trading opportunities for both British and international businesses. Our 22,000 sq. ft. purpose-built location in Egham is part of a £5 million-plus commitment to support our clients’ fast-growing international shipping volumes - including the rapid expansion of pure-play e-tailer business to Australia, New Zealand and the US.
SEKO owns and operates all of the key hubs in Australia and New Zealand, where our staff manages all clearance processes and all exceptions, as well as reporting on all carrier activities. Due to the size and volume currently going into Australia, SEKO uses a decentralized service via four entry points – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
Around 45% of deliveries occur in metro Aucklad, therefore US parcels for New Zealand are sent to Auckland, as a major airport hub for the whole country.
SEKO Purchases Forwarding and Cross-Border Specialists Air-City, Inc.
This acquisition of Air-City will immediately add additional resources and growth to SEKO’s key New York region.
SEKO’s unique approach, to understand the importance of the customer experience and provide more than just another freight solution, has been a significant difference in both our experience as a Global online retailer, but also for our customers – whose expectations are constantly reaching new heights.Dominic Culbert Group Logistics Manager, MySale Group
Find out how SEKO can Transform Your Business
Everything we do is focused on making our customers' lives easier and helping them to develop and maintain excellent relationships with their own customers.
To find out more, fill in the form, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call.