Escalade Sports Supply Chain Case Study
For more than 80 years, Escalade Sports has been committed to providing quality sporting goods and leisure activities products for homes. Whether it's table tennis or games tables for the home rec room, in-ground basketball systems for the driveway or premium wood play sets for the back yard, Escalade Sports has the best quality brands and products that provide joy and leisure for the entire family.
Benefits of the SEKO Solution
- Reduced total landed costs with consolidation and supplier management services
- Supplier management services and training at origin vendor locations in China
- Consolidation set up in Shanghai and Hong Kong
- MySEKO technology deployed for simplicity and visibility
- Third party distribution services at strategic service centers
- Dramatically reduced claims for direct to consumer shipments by 60%
- Standard and express national home delivery services
- Free to focus on core business of retail
Escalade Sports needed to reduce 'order to delivery' times and to dramatically reduce claims for North America home deliveries, as well as streamlining its inbound logistics from Asia.
Escalade Sports selected SEKO Logistics for direct to consumer home deliveries within North America. SEKO then deployed an inbound logistics program in Asia to help with supply chain management, and also assists with inbound third party logistics services at strategic service centers, to fulfill holiday rush orders to retail partners.
Escalade Sports saw dramatic reduction in claims for all direct to consumer deliveries within North America, reducing buyer's remorse and increasing customer service and sales. SEKO's inbound consolidation program also realizes reduced transportation costs with less frequent inbound shipments and enables better delivery performance from vendors in China. Meanwhile, utilization of SEKO's key US distribution locations has helped provide just in time delivery services and reduced delivery costs to key Escalade Sports clients.