Bailiwick IT Case Study
Bailiwick is a leading IT partner for companies in North America. It executes 40,000 cabling, electrical and equipment installations annually whilst managing its customers' configurations of multi-million dollar asset inventories, within a .001 variance. Bailiwick never misses a new site opening - ever.
Benefits of the SEKO Solution
- Increased communication of moving times/dates of deliveries
- Automated generation of shipment information into the SEKO system
- Creation of simple, daily click-and-print pre-generated bills of lading
- 99.5% on-time execution for clients in the United States
- Reduced costs and improved service labels
Bailiwick needed an automated solution that did not compromise its very strict customer requirements for time definite deliveries of their high value hardware and assets within the United States.
SEKO's custom tailored technology application automated the creation of daily pre-generated bills of lading, dramatically reducing the time required to process high volumes of extremely sensitive shipments. 99.5% on-time performance was maintained within the SEKO distribution network.
Bailiwick is able to free up time and resources to focus on improved customer service, and on flawless implementation of its high value IT hardware installations for new site builds. Customer satisfaction and retention is maintained as SEKO delivers on time, every time.