SEKO Worldwide LLC is ISO 9001:2015 Certified. ISO 9001 is an international standard which establishes the requirements for Quality Management Systems. This standard provides a set of interrelated, mutually supporting and synergistic processes and activities in which the whole exceeds the sum of its parts --- and in which SEKO has adopted as the foundation for our Business Management System and our Customer Focus approach.
SEKO's Business Management System documented information primarily consists of our:
- Vision and Mission Statements
- Risk and Opportunity Statement
- Safety Policy
- Quality Policy and Core Values
- Business Manual
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Work Instructions, Flow Charts and Process Maps
Our Business Management System is audited annually against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 by our third party registrar, SGS North America, Inc. As noted on our latest ISO 9001:2015 Certification US99/1872, SEKO Worldwide LLC has been certified to IS0 9001 and its previous versions for over 20-years, since 1996.
SEKO'S QUALITY POLICY
Our Mission is to provide exemplary customer service and best in class technology solutions to our transportation and logistics customers worldwide. This is accomplished with a commitment to exceed our customers’ expectations and requirements, and perform within the requirements of our Business Management System.
Our quality commitment is based on SEKO’s Core Values.
SEKO'S Core values
- Respect ― for ourselves, all others, and our community;
- Customer Focus ― we are in business to serve our customers (internal & external) and satisfy their needs;
- Integrity ― no compromise - hold self-accountable for actions;
- Teamwork ― we need to really work together; and
- Fun ― work hard; play hard.