TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF...
My name is Alexandra Moldovan– but you can call me Busy Bee!
As a Team Manager at Milton Keynes Distribution Centre, I am responsible for:
Implementing strategies towards team members, delegating tasks and strengthening my teams skills or development throughout the MK DC
Making sure my team is motived and guided for all tasks at hand
- Ensuring all team members are supported and have the resources to complete any and all tasks
- Making sure all my team members are collaborating, working together effectively and efficiently getting orders processed, to reach our overall MK DC goals!
What is a typical day in the life?
EVERY DAY STARTS WITH...
- Checking the system to organize and prioritise my tasks for the day
- Check system reports and reply to urgent emails
- Check in with operations managers so we know what to expect throughout the day
- Making sure my team is ready for the day with a quick briefing
PHEW, TIME FOR A BREAK...
Which means I get to munch on my chicken with rice and veggies! Of course, I might sneak in a chocolate hob nob when no one is looking…
No day is complete without…
Making sure my staff and team know that they are appreciated for all the hard work they put in, especially after a long day. Working at the MK DC means you are always on the go. So the fact that I get to show how much this team means to me, but also SEKO as a whole, is important to amplify every day!