READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
As our business grows, so too does our team. We’re always looking for ambitious, dedicated and problem-solving individuals to join us in providing game-changing solutions for our clients - so if that could be you, discover what opportunities await at SEKO.
To learn more about the role, simply click on the opportunity of interest and download the detailed job specification - available in Adobe PDF format.
If you think you could be the right fit, please complete the form at the bottom of the page and be sure to attach your CV.
About the Role
Due to the rapid growth, we are now seeking for Delivery Drivers to join our vibrant team based in Sydney. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager this position will assist Operations Team with the efficient delivery of parcels whilst complying with WH&S guidelines.
Availability: Monday to Friday
Hours: 6 to 7 per day
- Vehicle under 10 years
- Have a smartphone for Company app.
- Available at least 3 days per week
- Minimum of third party vehicle insurance
- Knowledge of CBD and surrounding areas
- Covid19 vaccination (preference)
- Driving records available if requested
- Immediate start availability
- Dynamic and proactive
- Join a team of like-minded people who get things done in a fun environment
About the Role
Due to the rapid growth, we've expanded operations and now we seeking a enthusiastic Warehouse Operator to join our vibrant team based in Milperra. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor this position will assist the existing team in the day to day operation to ensure efficient processing of parcels whilst complying with WH&S guidelines.
Shift: 7am-3pm (5 days per week)
- Scanning inbound and outbound parcels.
- Pack orders into ULDs / AKEs with a high level of accuracy.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Previous experience in a warehouse (at least 12 months)
- Ability to work as a team member and independently without supervision.
- Dynamic, proactive and enjoys versatility in a role.
- Clear understanding and acceptance of operational responsibility to WH&S.
- Can-do, hands-on mindset with the ability to work autonomously as required.
- Adhere to communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Forklift license (not essential)
- Drivers license (required)
About this Role:
We are seeking experienced security screeners to join our team in our Mascot, Sydney site for an immediate start. Reporting directly to the onsite manager, the main responsibility of this position is to effectively screen export cargo.
Your duties will include:
- Piece level screen all export parcels using the X-ray machine.
- Comply with all mandatory requirements when handling export freight in accordance with the Department of Home Affairs regulations.
- Updating logs as required.
- Attention to detail – freight security screeners need to be able to spot items or details that could compromise the safety of a flight.
- Efficiently manage flow of goods.
- Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- Valid New South Wales issued Security License
- Aviation screening qualification
- Flexible in work hours with availability to work on a rotating roster
- 12 months minimum experience
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Available to work Monday-Friday
- Willing and eager to work and learn
- Reliable and trustworthy
JOIN THE TEAM
Our world is fast-paced and ever-changing, so there truly is no time like the present to apply. If you think you’ve got what it takes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch - we’d love to hear from you!
Kickstart the application process by filling out the form - including your contact details, desired job role and CV. As a global logistics provider, there’s no limit to where our opportunities can lead. So whether you’re looking for a role in sales, marketing, operations or other, begin your SEKO journey today.
- We aim to respond to all enquiries within 7 business days
- No recruitment agencies