TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF...
My name is Fiona Tram – but you can call me Queen of The Sea!
As an Ocean Freight Customer Service Supervisor at SEKO Ho Chi Minh, I am responsible for:
- Leading the customer service team to take care of all clients who utilize ocean freight
- Prioritizing, assigning and evaluating the work of all customer service representatives
- Directing and overseeing the training of new team members
- Creating a customer service-oriented working environment
- Resolving difficult and specialized customer relation situations
- Foreseeing any issues which team members may face day-to-day
What is a typical day in the life?
EVERY DAY STARTS WITH...
Getting the rundown on all things ocean related!
Ocean freight can change in an instant, which is why I ask for a breakdown - then I can understand what potential issues may arise and plan accordingly.
I also make sure any disturbances within ocean freight are dealt with efficiently for our customers.
PHEW, TIME FOR A BREAK...
This brings me onto lunch! As a team, we all order in from a small local takeaway, followed by some milk, tea and rice cakes!
No day is complete without…
- Attending various meetings with the management and ocean teams, as well as actioning and communicating the requests from each
- Making sure we have provided the best possible solutions for our customers if issues do arise