Shipping across international borders can be intimidating - but not when you’re shipping with SEKO. Whether it’s FTL or LTL, to Mexico or Canada, we take the worry out of North America delivery – and we even have a dedicated ‘hot shot’ service throughout both countries.
With offices on both sides of the border, SEKO is well positioned to facilitate the northbound and southbound flow of goods between Mexico and the United States. Our offices in San Diego, Laredo and McAllen, Texas offer a comprehensive array of services, forming a ‘one stop shop’ for brokerage, distribution and transportation throughout Mexico.
With highly trained service teams, that are 100% bilingual and trained in customs law, we are dedicated to your satisfaction - handling full truck, LTL, Hot Shot, small package and specialized equipment. We also handle permits and verification, and can arrange for pre-clearance of your freight to move it quickly through customs. SEKO employees will keep you informed every step of the way, helping to demystify the Transborder shipping process. Everything we do, we walk you through.
Our Canadian operation offers all the personalized attention and service of our southern US border offices, plus a few other services that are specific to Canada. For example, shipments in and out of Canada are expedited through the Customs process through the Pre Arrival Processing System (PAPS) or the Pre Arrival Release System (PARS), saving you time and money.
SEKO offers a number of other services to Canada as well - for example, under the Non-Resident Importer Program, a company can import to Canada without having an office there. We can break down shipments for distribution to multiple outlets in Canada and can also warehouse goods. In effect, we become your Canadian distribution center.
Our North American Transborder Services Include:
- Customs clearance and consultation services
- Document preparation and management
- FTL and LTL services to and from any point in Canada or Mexico
- Forwarding services - revision, inspection, classification, consolidation and so on
- Brokerage and drayage, both imports and exports
- Warehousing and distribution
- Dedicated ‘Hot Shot’ truck service throughout Mexico and Canada
- Cargo insurance and power of attorney processing for Mexico
- Mexico LTL ‘in-bond’ service to MTY and MEX
- With SEKO in charge, ground transport both north and south of the border is efficient, productive and cost-effective.
With SEKO in charge, ground transport both north and south of the border is efficient, productive and cost-effective.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO FIND OUT HOW SEKO CAN HELP YOU TO TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS
Everything we do is focused on making our customers' lives easier and helping them to develop and maintain excellent relationships with their own customers.
Get in touch today to find out what we can do for your business, or alternatively take a look at the useful information below to learn more about our services.