Our International Trade Seminar is your opportunity to gain valuable insight and knowledge from our panel of highly respected industry experts, including:
- The impacts of Brexit: Markus Kuger, Senior Economist, Dun and Bradstreet
Markus holds a Diploma in Economics with a specialization in labor markets, monetary policy and European economics. He joined Dun & Bradstreet’s Country Insight Services in Marlow/UK as a Country Risk Analyst in 2010, and has recently become one of the company’s Brexit spokespersons.
- Trump Times - The Impact on Global Trade Practitioners: Eric Johnson, Research Director and IT Editor, American Shipper
Eric is responsible for helping readers better understand how technology is impacting their day-to-day operations and overarching strategies in logistics and global trade compliance, including a monthly technology column. As research director, he heads production of American Shipper’s benchmark studies on transportation procurement, management, payment and trade compliance.
- Global Trade Compliance: Nick Boland, Director of Solutions Consulting EMEA, Amber Road
Nick joined Amber Road in 2007 and is based in the UK where he leads the European solutions team. Nick has specialized in the supply chain compliance space, helping develop automated Trade Management platforms, tools and strategies that aid clients meet ever-changing global regulatory challenges. A keen advocate of establishing business value and ROI, Nick’s team has worked with leading names such as OSRAM, Arcadia, ABB, Sandvik and Terex among many others.
- Supply Chain Innovation through Technology (SaaS): Marc Gross, Commercial Director, SEKO Logistics
- Priorities and Issues Facing the ADS Sectors: Jeegar Kakkad, Chief Economist & Policy Director, ADS Group
Jeegar heads up the policy, media and government affairs team at ADS. Prior to ADS, Jeegar was the UK Government Affairs Manager at Jaguar Land Rover, where he led all tax, regulatory and supply chain finance campaigning and managed JLR’s extensive political visits program. Previously, he was also a Senior Economist at EEF, leading their macroeconomic forecasting and innovation, taxation and enterprise policy lobbying.
- Opportunities in a Turbulent Market: Tom Woodham, Director, Consulting at PwC
Tom specializes in the Retail and Consumer Goods sector. He helps organizations to develop new, straightforward and more profitable ways for the supply chain and procurement to deliver value - and then turn these ideas into reality.
Click here to return to the registration form.
For more information please email us here or call us on 01252 414220