INTERNATIONAL TRADE SEMINAR - NAVIGATING GLOBAL TRADE IN TURBULENT TIMES
Global trade holds risks as well as opportunities, so what can be done to stay ahead in these changing times?
Join us to learn from our panel of industry experts about how you can harness global market intelligence, technological innovations and compliance insights to stay ahead. The seminar will be followed by an evening reception of canapés, drinks and networking in the Sky Lounge.
DATE: THURSDAY 18th MAY 2017 VENUE: THE AVIATOR HOTEL, FARNBOROUGH
Don’t miss out on this exclusive seminar - reserve your place below:
- 1.30pm arrival for 2pm start
- The Impacts of Brexit: Markus Kuger - Senior Economist, Dun & Bradstreet
- Trump Times - The Impact on Global Trade Practitioners: Eric Johnson - Research Director and IT Editor, American Shipper
- Global Trade Compliance: Nick Boland - Director of Solutions Consulting EMEA, Amber Road
- Supply Chain Innovation through Technology (SaaS): Michael Christensen - President SaaS
- Priorities and Issues Facing the ADS Sectors: Jeegar Kakkad - Chief Economist & Policy Director, ADS Group
- Opportunities in a Turbulent Market: Tom Woodham - Director, Consulting at PwC
- 6.00pm evening reception in the Aviator Sky Lounge